eDocuments ... why don't they update?

MommaOML

So I spent a lot of my precious time typing in all my pre- and post-cruise data into Carnival's website. So, why is it that when I generate my eDocuments, it has spaces where I have to fill in all of the same data in pen?

On page 5, none of our personal data is in there. Surely Carnival has my home address? I know for sure they have our passport numbers, because I typed them all in!

On page 7, they ask again for the same information that the new FunPass/Sign & Sail asks for.

It just annoys me.

The pages that print on the e-docs are not required once you have completed your fun pass. They are for people who do not pre register and must be filled out and brought to the peir. Page 1 third paragraph. "Also, if you have not registered online please proceed to.....or you will need to print and complete pages 5 through 7 prior to your arrival at the peir".

You fill it out online OR print it out and fill it in.

If you have filled it out online, all you need to show up with is your id. Forget about the printing it out. Waste of paper and ink and absolutely no need for it.

Hey MommaOML don't feel bad! I did the same thing! But you know I am going to take that stuff to the pier with me anyway! As much trouble as I have had with this whole website/pre-registration thing, I'm not taking ANYTHING for granted!

Archived