Millie - Balcony Tables -CC

Coadysmom

Was just looking at some pictures of CC balconies on the Millie and it appeared that most of the tables on the balconies were the small side table type. Yet it looked like some balconies had larger picnic table size tables on the balcony. Only rooms we were looking at in the pictures aree CC rooms and are above each other in the pictures.

Does anyone know if all balconies have the smaller side tables or are you able to have larger tables on the balcony. We're looking to eating breakfast each morning and several nights dinner on the balcony and wondered about the table.

BTW, we have room 8045 on the Millie, so there is a slightly bigger balcony.

thanks,

After sailing Century and having a HUGE balcony I was a bit disappointed when I saw the Millie's. The Century veranda had 2 loungers with a side table, and a square table with 2 regular chairs. The Millie veranda was 1/3 the size.

Having said that, we had dinner on the Millie outside. I don't know it it makes a difference, but we were in a suite. The Butler brought a room service cart that has leaves that open. I was a wonderful way to sail out of San Juan at night.

We are sailing the Galaxy next month, and although the ship is older and smaller, it will be great to have a balcony that is 179 square feet versus 57 on the Millie.

Archived