Rasul on carnival ship?

landj4always

Does anybody know if they offer this on any carnival ships, if so which ones, and approximately how much? Thanks.

I believe this will only be offered on the Splendor, cost is yet to be known.

http://www.carnival.com/cms/static_templates/promos/splendor/spa/default.aspx

Should be able to find on the bar under the slide show. Should see the word Treatments.

Rasual Body Treatment with Different Muds:

A traditional Middle Eastern ritual cleansing treatment, which uses clay and steam to nourish and revitalize the skin.

I hear that Princess is the leader in the Couples Rasul. I've read a few threads where it ended up getting a bit spicey. I'm hoping the one on the Splendor will be similiar. I'm looking forward to surprising DH.

I was going to schedule a couples massage, I wonder how hubby would react to this type of thing? We're going to renew our vows prior to departure so hmmmmm.........

Princess does have Rasul on some of their ships and I wish that Carnival would include it on some of theirs as well.

On the Sapphire, you were in a separate room with a shower, sinks, mirrors, chair and steam room all at your disposal. They give you a bowl of mud, lotion and exfoiliator to use on your partner in any way you see fit.:D They have tons of towels for you to use and they lay out blankets on the floor before your "treatment". You have the room all to yourself for about an hour and well worth it. We scheduled ours late in the day and was given the room for the rest of the night until they closed since nobody was scheduled after us. WONDERFUL treatment!!!

I have never known them to be on carnival ships. they are however on RCCL ships. It is a wonderful treatment with no high pressure sell when it's over. By the way, the "couple" doesn't have to be male, female either. My sister and I did this together and it was really relaxing.

We did the rasul on the Island Princess for New Year's one year and it is offered on a few of the RCCL ships. It was a great way to start the new year. :D I was sad to hear that they didn't have them on Carnival... It can be a great experience. If you ever have the opportunity, give it a try. :D

Archived