Any solo cruise for 2009

JoKen1

I was wondering if any solos have booked a cruise for 2009 yet and if so where and when are you going?

I would like to go solo in 2009 and maybe meet up with some fellow solos that are on the same ship.

I would love to do a fun cruise. Some place that may be a little longer then the 7 day ones I'm taking this year.

Anyone doing or planning anything fun in 2009?

I'm considering getting my solo feet wet on the RCCL Genesis Inaugural CC group cruise. I'm thinking a group cruise may be a good way to start out solo. My DH is getting tired of cruising, and I'm not ready to stop.

To answer your question, nothing solo booked yet,but am waiting for RCCL to open bookings for Genesis Inaugural.

Carnival is repositioning the Carnival Pride from the West Coast to the Caribbean. It leaves LA on March 22/09 for a two week cruise through the Panama Canal ending in Miami on April 5th. There are already around 50 people on our Roll Call with several (including myself) sailing solo.

Archived