Past guest number has changed

SCFCRUISER

Just got off the Triumph last week with the DW. When I checked her cruise history to make sure we got credit for last weeks cruise, all of her previous 6 cruises are gone & doesn't show last weeks cruise as well. I called Carnival a few minutes ago & they now show her past guest number all together different than what it has been since 1993.

I asked the lady from Carnival, how can this happen? We did our FUN PASS with the number she had & our sail & sign card shows the number she has had. She had no explanation for this. I have my own past guest number on my computer at work, which shows last weeks cruise, which we will now be Platinum.

Does anyone think because of all of Carnival's computer problems that this has happened??

Has this happened to anyone else??

HOST MACH - ANY IDEA'S????

Steve

I even printed out both of our cruise history's before we left, just because of their computer problems. They do say that they show her 7 cruises, but now under a new number. The lady gave me a number of the electronic dept., I guess i'll try to call them in the morning. I'm very disgusted.

My past guest number has also changed....can't figure out why?? I am not complaining to much though because all of my past cruises, including one in January appear under the new number....even though my January S&S has my old past guest number....weird. As long as I get credit!

On my Oct 2006 cruise for some reason Carnival changed my past guest number and since then I have sent numerous emails and phone calls to try to merge the two. No luck until this week when I booked another and mentioned it to my PVP. The next day it was merged and all were listed. All through my interaction with Carnival they said their records were showing the proper number of cruises but on their site it would not show for me. I suggest that you make a print out of both until the problem is solved.

And good luck with it.

Thanks for the responses, I just hung up the phone with Carnival's electronic dept. & they said they are changing my wifes guest number internally & it should show up on the web site with-in 24 hrs. showing the new number with all of her previuos cruises as well as the one we were on last week.

PS - If anyone needs the phone number for the electronic dept. here it is.

1-800-327-9501 ext.#72599. Guest relations was not much help at

all, in fact none of them had a clear explanation of why the past

guest number has changed.

Steve.

Thanks for the responses, I just hung up the phone with Carnival's electronic dept. & they said they are changing my wifes guest number internally & it should show up on the web site with-in 24 hrs. showing the new number with all of her previuos cruises as well as the one we were on last week.

PS - If anyone needs the phone number for the electronic dept. here it is.

1-800-327-9501 ext.#72599. Guest relations was not much help at

all, in fact none of them had a clear explanation of why the past

guest number has changed.

Steve.

Archived