Beaches in st martin

curiser2

I was just in St. Martin last week. Asked the taxi driver to take us to Mr. Busby's on Dawn Beach. It was gorgeous!!!! The water had nice small waves, the food and drinks were excellent, and the prices were very reasonable. I think we paid $10 for 2 chairs and 1 umbrella. This was my 4th visit to St. Martin, and I will go to Dawn Beach from now on!! Loved it!!!

I was just in St. Martin last week. Asked the taxi driver to take us to Mr. Busby's on Dawn Beach. It was gorgeous!!!! The water had nice small waves, the food and drinks were excellent, and the prices were very reasonable. I think we paid $10 for 2 chairs and 1 umbrella. This was my 4th visit to St. Martin, and I will go to Dawn Beach from now on!! Loved it!!!

I was going to tell you the same thing. The first time we went to St. Maarten years ago, we got a cab and just asked that he take us to a beach. Oyster Bay and Mr. Busby's is where he took us. 75 cent Caribs and the beach and water were beautiful. We went back a few more times over the years... Last time it seemed there was alot of construction, so I don't know how it is now. It was so beautiful!

Sticker shock for us on one of our visits was in St. Maarten $1 Caribs, next day in St. Thomas $4 Caribs at Sapphire Beach!:eek:

If anyone has been to the beach by Mr. Busby's recently, can you tell us how it is now? And drink/food costs?

Thanks, Kathy

Archived