Singapore to Australia?

JanetDW

My husband and I are considering the December 20th cruise from Singapore to Sydney. The itinerary sounds great and it would be a different way for us to spend the holidays.

Has anyone been on this cruise before? What were the highlights? I haven't seen anything posted about it so maybe it is a new route. This would include both Christmas and New Years...has anyone been on a holiday cruise with Oceania? Was it festive and fun?

Any comments are appreciated.

Janet

We are booked on this cruise and would really like to hear from the people that went on this particular cruise last December. I haven't seen any trip reports and would LOVE to see some. They are always so helpful learning about the excursions that are good and tips that they have learned.

Also, I have a big question and may post it separately if no one responds to this post. What to do about the Indonesian visa. We do not do the ship's visa package as we find we can do these things on our own for a quarter or more of the price. The Australian visa is a slam dunk and so easy, but the Indonesian one I have questions about. We will be visiting three Indonesian ports. The first being Semarang, then Bali, then Komodo. I have read you can get visa's at the airport, but we won't be in an airport. Can anyone please shed some light on this very important subject? It will be much appreciated. Thank you!

As residents of Canada we downloaded tghe applications from the internet and sent to the local indonesian consulate. We had to unclude our passports but they were returned with Visas within a few days. We were told that the ports will not have Visa offices so don't expect to get them on arrival

We on the Singapore - Australia trip this year and it was fantastic. Thursday Island was a bit quiet on New years day!!

Archived