Web Site for Cabin Vacancies ?

Coadysmom

:confused: Is there a web site that shows the booked cabins for a specific sailing? Or for that matter which cabins are open for reservation? I know that you can go cabin by cabin on the Celebrity web site to see if a specific cabin is available, but I was looking for a site,kind of like the airlines have, that shows empty cabins..

:confused: Is there a web site that shows the booked cabins for a specific sailing? Or for that matter which cabins are open for reservation? I know that you can go cabin by cabin on the Celebrity web site to see if a specific cabin is available, but I was looking for a site,kind of like the sirlines have, that shows empty cabins..

Every online site that we have seen, including Celebrity's, shows a maximum of 6 available cabins. After that it is cabin by cabin to check for availability and that is only on a few sites.

:confused: Is there a web site that shows the booked cabins for a specific sailing? Or for that matter which cabins are open for reservation? I know that you can go cabin by cabin on the Celebrity web site to see if a specific cabin is available, but I was looking for a site,kind of like the airlines have, that shows empty cabins..

Why would you expect a cruise line to expose to you, all their other potential customers.... and their competitors.... their proprietary sales information. :confused: That is what you are asking them to expose letting everyone know what cabins on what ships are still available.

If they allowed out what their total available cabins are, then folks will search out those ships that are not filling up and wait for the promotional or last minute sales. :rolleyes: Am I right...... ;)

Why would you expect a cruise line to expose to you, all their other potential customers.... and their competitors.... their proprietary sales information. :confused: That is what you are asking them to expose letting everyone know what cabins on what ships are still available.

If they allowed out what their total available cabins are, then folks will search out those ships that are not filling up and wait for the promotional or last minute sales. :rolleyes: Am I right...... ;)

I think you are absolutely right - very guarded information.

There are a couple of sites that allow you to book cabins and see what is available except for "reserved specialty" cabins. Travelocity is one (hope the board allows naming the owner) and AVC is another. It is a slow process however.

I can't understand why Celebrity's deck plans are inferior to many other sites and don't show what is available to see elsewhere.:confused:

Archived