Sheraton Iguazú - Help with choosing room please !!

KBC

Just booked 20 night South America/Antarctica on the ms Amsterdam in December this year.... :)

Can anyone who has stayed at the Sheraton Hotel Iguazú, help me with a couple of queries about the various room rates?

What is the difference between the 'Buffet Breakfast for 2' and the rate which includes 'Breakfast Package - Includes Full American Breakfast In Restaurant'?

Also I noticed that there is a wider choice of 'king bed' rooms if one opts for a 'smoking' room. I wondered if any 'non-smokers' could comment on whether or not they were troubled by this?

Thank you so much for any advice you can offer.

We had the buffet breakfast and it was quite good. I suspect you could also order off a menu which would be your second choice. Not much difference in the big picture IMO.

Don't know about the non smoking/smoking room issue.

Great location to see the Falls.

Just booked 20 night South America/Antarctica on the ms Amsterdam in December this year.... :)

Can anyone who has stayed at the Sheraton Hotel Iguazú, help me with a couple of queries about the various room rates?

What is the difference between the 'Buffet Breakfast for 2' and the rate which includes 'Breakfast Package - Includes Full American Breakfast In Restaurant'?

Also I noticed that there is a wider choice of 'king bed' rooms if one opts for a 'smoking' room. I wondered if any 'non-smokers' could comment on whether or not they were troubled by this?

Thank you so much for any advice you can offer.

We just came back from the Sheraton at Iguazu a couple of weeks ago. We were on the third floor just across from the elevators... room 340-something. It was non-smoking queen and I didn't smell a hint of smoke. We had booked a king room but we arrived in the morning and this one was available so we agreed to take it. We were very happy with it. It had a queen because the rooms across from the elevators are a little shallower than the others and therefore not as much space. We didn't spend much time in the room, so it didn't matter to us as much as getting into our room so we could change and go out to the falls. The room included the buffet breakfast which was more food than anyone could eat. As to view of the falls, I think the higher you are (3rd floor is the highest) the better... and the rooms to the left as you face the falls seem to be less impacted by vegetation.

eh2zed & pvmeistrel

Thank you for taking the time to reply - much appreciated.

I have reserved a non smoking/falls view/2 single beds!! At least we know we have a room at this wonderful location and I can check availability of 'king rooms' as the year goes on.

Cheers

Archived