Holiday Question

yes they have one ..didn't use it so i can't comment but did use the shower in the spa due to a problem with the water pressure in our cabin that day...

the shower in the spa on this ship is tiny...and i mean tiny.....hardly any room to move around...and definitely in need of repair....i would recommend not using them unless absolutely necessary....must be because it is an older ship as the newer ones have nicer and bigger showers....

Marsha

• 3 weeks later...
With all the spa questions lately, I was wandering if there was a spa on the Holiday. I didn't see one listed on Carnival's website.

Didn't use it, but checked it out. It is SMALL. It's located on the Verandah deck. From the elevators, you will have an entrance for men, and an entrance for women (no reception area). There's a narrow hallway with a couple of massage rooms. At the other end of the hallway you will find the gym (also very SMALL). Once again, there's no reception area, so a table is located on the Admiral Deck right outside the Americana Lounge. This is where you'll need to go to check in and to make appointments. Once again, I didn't use it, but someone we met on the ship said that she did and the massage was just as good as any other massage she's ever had....

Archived