2 Days left !! ..Tick.......Tock........Tick.....? :-)

mr jailerman

The clock is starting to move now ! Limo will be here in 9 hours !:D Take care and happy sailing..:)

Oh, man... you lucky dog!! Take a TON of pictures. I sail on her in 43 days. I'll be going back to the Inspiration after a lengthy absence and I can't wait to see that ship again!!!

Pat her on the stern and tell her Mach said hi...

:D

Oh, man... you lucky dog!! Take a TON of pictures. I sail on her in 43 days. I'll be going back to the Inspiration after a lengthy absence and I can't wait to see that ship again!!!

Pat her on the stern and tell her Mach said hi...

If you recall I am the one to cheap to buy a digital camera but not cheap enough to NOT book that CAT 12 !! :D I am going with some others as well as meeting other C.C members on the Adult Deck Aft. Maybe I can talk them into taking some for you !! Take care & keep up the "Fine Hosting" :D ...Mr Jailerman..

If you recall I am the one to cheap to buy a digital camera but not cheap enough to NOT book that CAT 12 !! :D I am going with some others as well as meeting other C.C members on the Adult Deck Aft. Maybe I can talk them into taking some for you !! Take care & keep up the "Fine Hosting" :D ...Mr Jailerman..

Yeah.. I do recall that... I've got a Cat 12 also... so... ya' know... I wouldn't mind if you beat someone up and steal a camera for just a little bit... ;)

Yep... I'd love to see those cabins before I get on board!!!

None the none... you're still a lucky dog!!!

;)

Archived