Excursion for 14 & 17 yo girls...

BeverlyS

What would you recommend would be the best excursion at Playa Del Carmen for me and my two teen daughters? We're going in May this year and we're very excited! We thought about going to the Xcarat, but now we don't think that's such a great idea....

Would love your suggestions!

What would you recommend would be the best excursion at Playa Del Carmen for me and my two teen daughters? We're going in May this year and we're very excited! We thought about going to the Xcarat, but now we don't think that's such a great idea....

Would love your suggestions!

If I had my two daughters that age in Calica, I would have to book an Edventure. They semi-customize your trip to suit you. Then I would head to PDC afterwards and hit 5th Ave.

• 2 months later...

Without a doubt, I would do an Edventure Tour. Go to their website and visit their guest book. My two daughters Heather (21) and Hannah (17) wrote their own reviews and so did I - Patty. There are also great pictures of the cenote and the lagoon is much prettier than what it looks like in the pictures. Tulum is gorgeous. It's a great day of beauty, snorkeling adventure, seeing a monkey, a wonderful lunch at a gorgeous beach and great company. The company's motto is "The best day of your vacation." We came back saying "Our lives will never be the same."

Definatley Edventures. I just posted a review with pictures. It was awesome. I have never seen a review get as many (all) positive reviews as this one and having done it last week, it completely lived up to my HIGH expectations.

We also did Selvatica, which is 11 ziplines, and biking (or van) to a cenote. It was fun as well and a good value for the money. I didn't love zipping because I am a big baby, but felt safe and would send my kiddos on it.

After reading these rave reviews - I cannot NOT go!!! How do we get from the ship to their place? Is it included in the price? How long of a time span should we plan?

Thanks

Lbbeck

Ditto Edventure! The time depends on the tour package you choose. Depending on how much time you have in port, try to leave time for shopping on/off Fifth Avenue. If you can not stay for the night show at XCaret, I think the teens would find it a little lame. There are so much more adventerous things to do!

Archived