Cruise Vacation Documents

SEPSTER

Do I need to have these in order to set sail- I think mine have gotten lost in the post and I'm worried a second batch won't be delivered to my home in time??

All you need is a printed set-sail pass and you passport along with you credit card. We didn't get paper documents until our fourth cruise....didn't even know what they were the first time they came in the mail.

Relax -- Enjoy :)

Just get RC to email you eDocs. You don't need these for boarding. Just do your online cheak in at RC web site. You will need to have set up an account at their web site if you don't have one with them yet. Once you have completed this for all in your cabin, you can then print out your Set Sail Pass or Passes, if separate onboard accounts are set up, which will get you on the cruise. I have just done this for our May Radiance cruise which final payment was done last Sat. and I don't even have our eDocs yet.

You don't even need to do this. You can show up at the cruise with the necessary travel documents and your booking # and do the cheak in at the pier but it is easier to do this before hand and it gets you on the ship much quicker as RC will have all the infomation (passport # and exp.date, CC #, address etc.) they need already in your onboard account file.

Do I need to have these in order to set sail- I think mine have gotten lost in the post and I'm worried a second batch won't be delivered to my home in time??

If you have done the online check-in, the only important thing you might be missing is the luggage tags. The porters will be able to take care of that at the pier, but it may take a couple extra minutes. Normally, if you do e-docs, you just get a picture of what the luggage tag looks like. It includes both room number and a code that tells them what section of the ship that luggage goes to. If you don't have that to give to the porter, he/she can look it up from the room number, and it may hold you up just a few extra minutes.

If you have done the online check-in, the only important thing you might be missing is the luggage tags. The porters will be able to take care of that at the pier, but it may take a couple extra minutes. Normally, if you do e-docs, you just get a picture of what the luggage tag looks like. It includes both room number and a code that tells them what section of the ship that luggage goes to. If you don't have that to give to the porter, he/she can look it up from the room number, and it may hold you up just a few extra minutes.

When I've gotten luggage tags at the pier on my last four recent cruises, all on RC, the luggage person has only put the cabin # on the tag even though I've had the Quadrant/Sextant location of our cabin from my eDocs. If have the cabin #, it takes them just seconds to fill in and place the tags on your luggage.

Archived