Printing cruise docs

ejeffo

Being a first timer, I am still trying to learn how to navigate CCL's web site. I completed all of my fun pass, sail & sign, and all that, but when I click print, it doesn't do anything. Do I have to wait until a certain number of days before my cruise? I know it is a long ways off, but I just want to look at the docs and be prepared if I am missing anything. Also, I wanted to get a look at the luggage tags. What am I doing wrong? (If anything)

Ok, I can print the fun pass but that is it. Arent there more docs? How about the luggage tags? Do you print them in the same place? I am confused... I guess no big deal since I have so much time to figure it out.

What happens is... I click "View Documents," and then it says "Loading Documents" or something like that with a picture of a ship sailing, then a blank page opens with nothing on it. Hmmmm...

What happens is... I click "View Documents," and then it says "Loading Documents" or something like that with a picture of a ship sailing, then a blank page opens with nothing on it. Hmmmm...

that does not sound right.. something is not loading... do you have another computer you can try?

I have tried my work computer and my home computer... same thing.

I just went on the CCL site.. i cant figure it out.. (i am getting paper docs)

I suggest calling and see what they say.. perhaps they can email them to you

Hi, I had that same problem and found out if you are using firefox it won't work to print out the e-docs. I changed to IE and it everything showed up and I could print them .

ok dont panic....i just did the same thing, you want to view your docs should take a couple of min even on high speed internet it will be in a pdf format. there are 16 pages this includes baggage tags this takes a lot of ink im finding out

first go here and fill out the blanks https://mydocuments.carnival.com/signin.aspx?wt.mc_id=BbkMyDocs060507

then next to your name on the left side and click on "view" button it is a little blue box and you ill find what you want..remember it will take a couple minuets to load because they are personalised to your family

ok dont panic....i just did the same thing, you want to view your docs should take a couple of min even on high speed internet it will be in a pdf format. there are 16 pages this includes baggage tags this takes a lot of ink im finding out

first go here and fill out the blanks https://mydocuments.carnival.com/signin.aspx?wt.mc_id=BbkMyDocs060507

then next to your name on the left side and click on "view" button it is a little blue box and you ill find what you want..remember it will take a couple minuets to load because they are personalised to your family

I did all that with firefox and the documents wouldn't show up...didn't work til I went to IE and did the same thing and they showed up like magic!

Hmmmm still not working. I am using IE, and have the latest version of Adobe. It says "Loading Documents" and then comes up with a completely blank page that is supposed to be a PDF, and that is it. I will keep messing with it, and I guess I will have to call Carnival if it keeps doing it.

I know... I know... Us darn noobs! :D

Hmmmm still not working. I am using IE, and have the latest version of Adobe. It says "Loading Documents" and then comes up with a completely blank page that is supposed to be a PDF, and that is it. I will keep messing with it, and I guess I will have to call Carnival if it keeps doing it.

I know... I know... Us darn noobs! :D

happens to all of us

Okay, so I finally got it working and printed my docs. Question is... my GF and I are going to use two separate credit cards for the S&S... should I just print that page twice?

Printing twice should not be necessary. Just head to the purser's desk first thing and ask for two separate accounts.

countdown.pl?name=Decruiser1&date=8-18-2008&image=Beach-10&text=Here we go again!&ship=Carnival Elation

Archived