Crazy tablemates

karensj

We've done 19 cruises and, since the first one 35 years ago, have always had the largest table they had...8 or 10 people. Have met some great people, quite a few we are still in contact with. On our very first cruise, we had a table for 4, our tablemates were newlyweds, in their 60's I think, on their honeymoon. They were all over each other throughout the entire dinner, almost completely ignoring us. They would order different foods, and share, by feeding each other. The first night they arrived at dinner, he had smeared lipstick all over his face. I'm glad it was only a one week cruise.

On our very first cruise, we had a table for 4, our tablemates were newlyweds, in their 60's I think, on their honeymoon. They were all over each other throughout the entire dinner, almost completely ignoring us. They would order different foods, and share, by feeding each other. The first night they arrived at dinner, he had smeared lipstick all over his face. I'm glad it was only a one week cruise.

That's FUNNY!

Archived