Soda Cards for teens

they do have soda cards. if you go to the ncl web site and go to the bon voyage gifts it is listed under there. my DH and I have also gotten them because we do not drink so It is more cost effective to get the bottomless cup, also you get to keep it as a suvenier.

We just returned from the Spirit last week. We inquired about the soda card and were shocked to find out it's $50. Some quick math reveals that you would have to drink 28 diet Cokes (or equivalent @ $1.75 ea) to make that worthwhile. Also, this is "soda fountain" drinks, as opposed to cans. I've always disliked the taste of fountain soft drinks. Granted, not everyone can drive to the ship and bypass the 50lb limit on the airlines, but we brought along bottled water and cans of diet Coke. Just be warned that depending on your soda consumption,

you may just want to pay the $1.75 per can or bring your own. Yes, you do get an insulated cup, but you can also buy that in the gift shop. Have a great cruise!

We just returned from the Spirit last week. We inquired about the soda card and were shocked to find out it's $50. Some quick math reveals that you would have to drink 28 diet Cokes (or equivalent @ $1.75 ea) to make that worthwhile. Also, this is "soda fountain" drinks, as opposed to cans. I've always disliked the taste of fountain soft drinks. Granted, not everyone can drive to the ship and bypass the 50lb limit on the airlines, but we brought along bottled water and cans of diet Coke. Just be warned that depending on your soda consumption,

you may just want to pay the $1.75 per can or bring your own. Yes, you do get an insulated cup, but you can also buy that in the gift shop. Have a great cruise!

You got it exactly right! DITTO

You got it exactly right! DITTO

if you have a bar set up then its not a bad deal. This is were I like Carnival. They have free juice. We would just take a pitcher up to the drink fountain filler up and take back to our room and make drinks. But I can make a lot of Crown and coke and rum and cokes on $50.00

Archived