Grenada - Pete Morain/Mystic Tours?

Miss Vickie

Has anyone used Pete Morain/Mystic Tours when visiting Grenada? He's given me what looks to be a great itinerary for a day tour, and great prices - just wanted feedback from anyone who's used him.

Thanks!

Jodi

Rhapsody , Sovereign, Monarch (x2), Enchantment, Radiance (x2), Serenade, and looking forward to Empress (1/05)

When are you going to be in Grenada? I have been trying to find information on this tour. I have had no luck. I think its a great tour and the price is right. I am going in Nov. Maybe by then we will get some information.

When are you going to be in Grenada? I have been trying to find information on this tour. I have had no luck. I think its a great tour and the price is right. I am going in Nov. Maybe by then we will get some information.

We're going on Empress of the Seas on Jan. 17; I think we'll be in Grenada on the 23rd. After getting no response to this posting, and having seen Mandoo listed in Fodors, too, we've booked with him. He's worked out a semi-custom tour for us, that will include his northern tour + Grand Anse beach, for $55.00 for the day, including admissions and lunch. Mystic didn't include either. Send me your e-mail address (to jlmolner@core.com), and I'll send you Mystic's response to my inquiry, which did include prices.

Jodi

• 1 month later...

Hi Jodi! You won't believe this but we were inteested in the Mandoo tour, too! We will be in Grenada on 12/21. What other islands are you going to? We will be on the Norwegian Spirit, going to many places we went to on Radiance including Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua. We're also going to Tortola, and of course, Grenada. Not sure if we will do Eli again.

Hope all is well in Cleveland!

and those who recommended Mandoos tours were correct! he was outstanding! a walking museum! great air conditioned bus with speakers so everone could hear what he was saying!

He was by far our best guide ever! I think it was 40.00 for the day!

we went all over that island!

more later after I unpack and get the dog!

June

Hi Jodi! You won't believe this but we were inteested in the Mandoo tour, too! We will be in Grenada on 12/21. What other islands are you going to? We will be on the Norwegian Spirit, going to many places we went to on Radiance including Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua. We're also going to Tortola, and of course, Grenada. Not sure if we will do Eli again.

Hope all is well in Cleveland!

Oh my goodness, Wendy - am I embarrassed. I'm just not going on the computer much in the evenings this summer - if the only way you can reach me is through the boards, I know I've been bad! I'll try to call you tonight! We've booked Mandoo for the day we're in Grenada - given all the feedback on the boards, it sounds he's another Eli ;) . Ernie's actually talking about doing Antigua Seafari next time we're in Antigua, we'll have to discuss that - I'd like to see Eli again. Our other islands on this cruise are St. Maarten, St. Kitts, St. Bart, Barbados, St. Lucia, Aruba, Curacao and Margarita Island. Sure you don't want to switch cruises and join us :D . We miss you guys!

We've booked Mandoo for the day we're in Grenada - given all the feedback on the boards, it sounds he's another Eli ;) . Ernie's actually talking about doing Antigua Seafari next time we're in Antigua, we'll have to discuss that - I'd like to see Eli again.

if he's 1/2 as good as Eli we'll have a great tour

BobG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived