Royal Romance

I was just wondering if someone could tell me how this whole thing works. The other day I called royal romance to tell them I wanted to book a two hour reception. All she did was ask my name then told me it was booked. I asked her if we should pay for it then and she said "no we'll take care if it later" We're getting married May 17, and I'm just wondering when later is? I'm assuming that its after we send in our final guest list with all the rooms, but will I call them after that or will they call us? I'm kind of confused by this process.

I was just wondering if someone could tell me how this whole thing works. The other day I called royal romance to tell them I wanted to book a two hour reception. All she did was ask my name then told me it was booked. I asked her if we should pay for it then and she said "no we'll take care if it later" We're getting married May 17, and I'm just wondering when later is? I'm assuming that its after we send in our final guest list with all the rooms, but will I call them after that or will they call us? I'm kind of confused by this process.

If you already put down a deposit, or paid in full, for your wedding, then "later" is about 2-3 weeks from your wedding date.

Good luck!

when i booked my 2 hour reception with rr i had to pay in full at the time i ordered it. i don't know whether it was because that is policy or because my ta booked it? i would call and check back. you wouldn't want them to claim they never received payment so there is no reception. good luck!

In order to pay for your reception they will need the final guest count since reception prices are based on per person. As long as you have it w/in 30 days of your wedding, they can charge your card for the reception in a matter of days.

I had to pay for the minimum nuber of guests to guarantee my reception reservation. Apparently, it depends on which RR agent helps you that determines how you end up paying. I figure the more I pay now, the better - that way it doesn't hurt as much with several smaller payments.

• 1 month later...

This happened to me and no one told me i had 48 hours to pay or it would be cancelled. When I called a month before my wedding date, I was told the whole thing was cancelled. I didn't know I had to pay 48 hours after booking or it would be cancelled. Fortunatly, we were able to rebook, but we had to guess how many were attending and then pay in full.

Archived