Any diabetics onboard

Wags67

I am sure your steward will make sure your BIL has what he needs. They are always very atune to pax needs. Or the ones that I have had are.

Also if you take narcotics you should have to fill out the medical form. I never had to til now. I am now on codine so I have to have a form on file.

The ships that do not have a fridge in every cabin have a number of medical fridges that are given out on a first come first serve basis for storing medication. As far as a sharps container, your cabin steward is the one who has access to those, you do not need to fill out a form or request one early, just let them know when you arrive that you will be requiring one. In the past my dad has not wanted to bother with the whole fridge thing and has actually used the ice bucket for his medication for the week. Just puts it in a zip-lock bag and lets the cabin steward know that its in there. Worked out well. Your BIL will have no problem storing his medication. Happy Cruising!

Archived