HELP! Triumph vs. Liberty vs. Valor

david08

So, my family booked a cruise on the Carnival Triumph for Jan. 2009...reason we choose Triumph is that you can put 5 people in a room on this ship. Well, now, we are seperating and getting two rooms (little smarter) and are looking into changing ships. We have chosen 4 itinerarys besides the current Triumph trip, 2 on the Liberty and 2 on the Valor...our one question is, which is a better ship in everyone's general opinion.

Little Background: 4 of us are past guest...never been on a ship outside of Fantasy Class. The other 5 with us have been on 2 RCL cruises and went with us on the Inspiration in Jan. 2008, they are Carnival fans now!

Any ideas??:)

Thanks!

I sail on the triumph in a week.. i'll let ya know how it was when I return. My parents have been on the valor and said the really enjoyed it.. and it just got a movie screen on the lido deck as well.

The Triumph and Valor. Go on the Liberty this August. So between the Triumph and Valor......I pick the Valor.............plus they just added the big movie screen to the Valor. Now ask me after August and that may change

Archived