seasickness/meclizine

vbecky

Hi I have kind of a silly question, Does anyone remember what the dosage is in the packets of meclizine that they give you on the ship? Last time I went it was in a grn. packet with two pills. Is it 25mg or 12.5 I want to try tomake sure I buy the same kind again. Thanks:confused:

:) buy this at walmart, the pharmacy dept. sells it so much cheaper ..you must ask for it...its not sold over the counter, cant remember the dosage, my bottle is in my cruise luggage on the top shelf of my closet

You can buy it over the counter, however it is kept behind the counter, just ask them . Bottles of 100 , 12.50 and 25 mg. I buy the 25 and break into. I take a hold 1 hour before sailing and 1/2 each evening while on the cruise, if I need the other half I take it. Depends on the cruise.

I normally take the dramamine we bring on board but this past cruise I used the meclizine from the ship. Neither helped on our last "fun day at sea", unfortunately - we ran into 12-15 foot seas on the way back to Tampa and I spent the entire day and night alternating between the bathroom and the bed. I don't know if anything, patch included, would have helped, as I was told over half the ship was sick.

Archived