Help booking 2 cabins for dining together please

lawgator

I am booking one cabin with 3 adults (a suite) and another cabin with 2 teenage boys age 15 and 17 (our nephews) across the hall in an interior room. I was told that I needed to put one adult in name in the boy's room and have the other boy booked in name into the suite since they are minors. That is fine, but how do I go about making sure that all 5 of us can dine together at the same table? :confused: We will be on the Inspiration Oct. 25 departure out of Tampa. Thank you for your assistance.

You can have the TA or carnival "link" the rooms together and request a

dinning table together.

But sometime you may not get placed on the right time or table. See the

host on the 1st night and he/her can make changes if necessary.

If the rooms are literally directly across from each other, you won't have to book the adult in the room. Our kids are 15 and 18 and we have been able to book their own cabin. We have never had a problem with seating as long as we told the TA to link the reservations.

Have fun.

BTW--if you do have to book it with an adult in the room due to location of the cabins--just go to the pursers desk as soon as you get on board and they can change it and give you correct room keys so that charges all end up correct. (For example if you carry one of their cards you won't be able to buy the drink of the day.:) )

Archived