Ginger...Liquid form?

Scotts73

I have Ginger Root capsules to take on my cruise..I have noticed a few people on this board mention the Liquid Ginger..I would love to try this but have never seen it! Know where I can find this? Medicine aisle, health food store? Wal-Mart? Any ideas?

Thanks! :D

I have Ginger Root capsules to take on my cruise..I have noticed a few people on this board mention the Liquid Ginger..I would love to try this but have never seen it! Know where I can find this? Medicine aisle, health food store? Wal-Mart? Any ideas?

I have found liquid ginger in the Whole Foods market or GNC. Good luck and happy sails.;)

What ever you do, please try taking the ginger a week or so before you actually leave. A few have said that ginger works for them, my experience was totally different...It did nothing to help with motion sickness and it caused severe heart burn and stomach upset. IMO I would also have another back-up just in case. Once motion sickness sets in it will take a while to get rid of. Good luck

I recently purchased ginger capsules for my upcoming (October) cruise. In all the threads/posts I've read, I've never seen anything about dosages...how many capsules, when, etc. Has anyone there tried these who can give me some info? The fellow at the health food store didn't even know about using ginger for motion sickness, so he couldn't give me any advice. Thanks in advance!

(PS - I like the idea of trying the capsules before you leave, to be sure you don't have any adverse effects...thanks for the tip!)

I ordered minty ginger for my nieces and nephews a few years back. I had GNC to order it for me. It came from herbsforkids dot com. Loved the stuff!

The key thing about ginger is that it needs to be in your system before you sail. It's not something that you can take after you start feeling sick.

I usually take 1 to 2 pills with each meal, a week before my cruise.

I ordered minty ginger for my nieces and nephews a few years back. I had GNC to order it for me. It came from herbsforkids dot com. Loved the stuff!

The key thing about ginger is that it needs to be in your system before you sail. It's not something that you can take after you start feeling sick.

I usually take 1 to 2 pills with each meal, a week before my cruise.

Thanks!

I highly recommend ginger tea for nausea related to traveling. Also, a friend of mine ate a lot of candied ginger root (which is delicious) when struggling with morning sickness and she said it helped a lot. I would assume it would help with motion/sea sickness as well.

Archived