Ozbucs pics from 3/08 Mexican Riviera cruise

ozbuc

Actually it was quite nice at all three ports but after we left Cabo going back to L.A. it turned cold and never got above 60 during the day and at night it was very cold with gale force winds.

You can access these pics at

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ozbuc/sets/

If the link doesnt work the just cut and paste to your browser. I havnt had time to title or edit pics and they seem to uploaded in reverse order. Click on the Golden Mexican Riviera cruise set but feel free to look at any set you like.

Your pix of the blue hulled yacht witht the helicopter is the "Attessa" and I believe is in the top 50 largest yachts in the world. It is owned by Dennis Washington who among other things owns the Washington Marine. It spends a great deal of the summer up here in Vancouver.

Great pics Ozbuc! They bring back happy memories of a few weeks ago. I wish we had had a chance to see the cliff divers in Mazatlan, I bet that was fun to watch.

BTW, I think the one labeled "Hearts and Minds" is actually the steak house during a computers @ sea class. Hearts and Minds is the wedding chapel.

...BTW looks like you Socks fans have inherited our Colon problem Bartolo that is.:p

I'll take Colon. We took him knowing that he as injured. If he works out, great! If he doesn't, we just cut him.

Can't be any worse than that stinking Eric Gagne trade last year. If we didn't win the world series, I swear Boston would have had his head!

Archived