bus to coki and sapphire?

xil

I know there is a bus runs from the port to coki and sapphire. If I want to visit both beaches, is that practical for one day? Our cruise stays from 8 to 4.

Should I get off to coki first then take the bus to sapphire, or the other way around? I remember someone said the bus runs in circles on the island.

Pretty sure the bus route through the east end (where Sapphire is located) is a loop so you'd stand on the same side that you got dropped off at when you got off at the Sapphire entrance. Double check with the driver. Sapphrie to Havensight is about a 20 minute drive in low/moderate traffic... add a little extra time for the bus stopping.

--Islander

Hi Islander,

Can you give me a little more information on the bus route to Sapphire Beach? We don't want to go on a tour, just to Sapphire for the day. Where do we catch it? Is there a website with schedules and rates? Are there taxis at Sapphire to take us back if we choose to do that?

Thanks so much for your expertise! :D

Stacey779, where is your ship docking? No website with schedules/rates. Yes there is a taxi stand outside the lobby at Sapphire, and usually a few taxis there waiting - if not the front desk can call one for you.

--Islander

Stacey779, where is your ship docking? No website with schedules/rates. Yes there is a taxi stand outside the lobby at Sapphire, and usually a few taxis there waiting - if not the front desk can call one for you.

--Islander

I believe we're docking at Havensight. We'll be on the Carnival Victory in December.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I know there is a bus runs from the port to coki and sapphire. If I want to visit both beaches, is that practical for one day? Our cruise stays from 8 to 4.

Should I get off to coki first then take the bus to sapphire, or the other way around? I remember someone said the bus runs in circles on the island.

XIL,

We want to do the same route this June, if you happen to do this before that time. Please post your experience of how to take bus from Sapphire to Coki or vice versa. Thanks

MTV

Archived