Does anyone know why NCL replaced Key West with Freeport on their Gem itinerary?

Sandyrella

• Administrators
You know I will!

(BTW-I didn't know it's a new cruise. I'm so whipped someone said, "book this" and like the drooling Pavlovian experiment I am, I obeyed. ;) )

I hope (since I just booked our air) that they don't change my cruise ;)

Well, here's hoping they don't! :) I didn't mean a "new cruise" as in "this cruise is new;" more like "wow Monte's signature hasn't said that before... what's this about?!" Have a wonderful time!

PS, sorry if this is one of my Emily Litella moments ("Never mind") ... in case you are thinking... my sig has said this for X number of months! :D I just noticed it tonight!

The ones they have here are actually pretty lame. I've got some really good, expressive ones on the hard drive at home. Now, if I could just figure out how to get THOSE on here, and get away with it. (None of them are obscene, just ridiculously funny).

Long running joke with Monte. A couple years ago NCL ran a contest and they were actually toying with Monte on the Entry pages. We found it a hoot....... But Monte still didn't win.... (nor did I or many others on here...)

Long running joke with Monte. A couple years ago NCL ran a contest and they were actually toying with Monte on the Entry pages. We found it a hoot....... But Monte still didn't win.... (nor did I or many others on here...)

Aha! Got ya. I don't drink, but here's a toast to those of you who might/do/also don't and who keep me entertained during dull boring days of few phone calls at the call center:

268715238_gtYBc-Th.gif

And this is my new avatar, as soon as I can shrink it small enough: (for some reason, the animation doesn't work here, but elsewhere it walks back and forth as if picketing, and occasionally does something similar to the fabled "doc dance.").

228685648_ujkKe-S.gif

Archived