For anyone who's stayed on Panorama deck on the Legend...

CFitzRN

We are in cabins 8156, 8164, & 8166. My first question is, will we be dealing with a lot of noise from the Lido deck at night or early in the am? It looks like we're directly under the Avalon pool. Also, is there a fan in the room? Some of the pictures made it look like there is a small fan on the wall. One more: does anyone have specific pictures of any of these cabins?

Thanks everyone!

We were directly opposite on Starboard side right by the elevators and we heard nothing noisy. A great spot as you are right below Lido and right above the dining room. There are no fans that I know of. We propped our door open with a deck chair wedged against the rail and slept with the door open every single night. There is nothing like the sound of the ocean at night.

I was in 8165 on the Legend a few weeks ago. No problem at all with noise in the morning or late at night. You could hear the chairs being moved around in the afternoon while everyone was having lunch there, but it was not annoying or continuous. I always book on the deck below the pool, not as far to walk to get coffee in the morning! Have a great cruise!

We were on this deck on the Legend last September (mid ship) and had no issues at all. Every now and then you could hear chairs being moved, but it didn't disrupt our day or sleep. And no, unfortunately there was no fan in the room! If someone can tell me how to post pics, I'll be more than happy to do so...

Silc

I'm feeling a LOT better now - thanks everyone. It's weird how different peoples' experiences can be on the same ship. I think I'll just bring my earplugs and be ready for whatever comes my way. :cool:

Archived