Dawn question

RODM87

Hi ,

i'm going on the Dawn next week with a large group who all like to drink Southern Comfort can you buy bottles of this onboard and keep in your state room. It would be great would help save a little on bar tab.

Thanks

Hi ,

i'm going on the Dawn next week with a large group who all like to drink Southern Comfort can you buy bottles of this onboard and keep in your state room. It would be great would help save a little on bar tab.

Thanks

Well, you aren't going to be happy with this answer.

I checked the new list in my cruise answer book and the only Bourbon that can be ordered is Jim Beam, Jack Daniels and Crown Royal. No Southern Comfort.

But just so you won't be too disappointed, the largest bottle you can purchase of any liquor now on Princess for your stateroom is 375 ML, no more liters like it used to be. And the price is about the same for the 375 ML as it used to be for the liters. Also, no mixers come along with the 375 ML package anymore either, for the same price as before you get the small bottle of liquor only.

Hi ,

Thanks

Think bubble wrap & ziploc bags. If you can buy at the port you won't have to worry about the weight in your checked bags, but still put it in bags in the checked luggage. You will not have a problem.

Jan

Think bubble wrap & ziploc bags. If you can buy at the port you won't have to worry about the weight in your checked bags, but still put it in bags in the checked luggage. You will not have a problem.

Jan

Agreed. We just got off the Dawn from the 3/9-3/16 cruise. We had gin in water bottles in our carry-ons. Nary a glance from anyone. Now gin does look like water in a water bottle so Southern Comfort would not look as inconspicuous...but we also carried wine in our suitcases (OK per Princess rules) as well. I suspect if you packed it tightly in your checked luggage you would not have a problem. It's easy and cheap to buy a can of mixer at a bar since they serve it in a glass with ice and give you the whole can. We would just take this back to the cabin, mix a drink, sit on the balcony and sip away. We also bought wine with dinner (a lot!) and drinks at the bars. We just liked having our own supply for a before dinner drink.

Archived