Inspiration or Fascination

delta cruiser

In April '09 we are currently booked on the Fascination. This will be our sons first cruise, he will be 3 then and we are also taking my mother and father-in-law with us. We have the Fascination booked because it stops in half moon cay. We wanted to show them half moon cay because it is just so beautiful there, but they are not beach people. This will be there first cruise and were wondering if the Inspiration stopping in Grand Cayman and Cozumel would be a better option since there would be more sight seeing options in these ports. Any info would be appreciated.:)

i was on the inspiration feb. 25th, i would say go on it, i wish we would of had more time in grand cayman though. i have been to half moon cay and loved it, but with the inspirations new refurb, i would choose it hands down.

If your in-laws are not beach people, they may be disappointed in going to HMC. I haven't been on the Fascination, but have cruised on the Inspiration and the ship looks great. Your son may like the waterworks area. I'm not sure that he would be big enough for the slides, but he would probably like playing in the fountains.

It's really a hard decision, but I think you can't go wrong either way. Have a great cruise!!

Archived