2.0 and the GEM

suzimack

Oops origanl post on wrong site...I was wondering if the Gem has the complete 2.0 upgrades..I have booked a BB Balcony on the GEm for April 12. What about the bathrobes, fruit basket? Is there fridge in the room?

What about the Lobsta?

Oops origanl post on wrong site...I was wondering if the Gem has the complete 2.0 upgrades..I have booked a BB Balcony on the GEm for April 12. What about the bathrobes, fruit basket? Is there fridge in the room?

What about the Lobsta?

The only fruit in the room is you.:)

Love from your DBIL

What about the Lobsta?

Gem is new...mattresses are great...new ship! Bathrobes were in suites.

Fridge in every cabin...just like the Dawn, Jewel and Pearl.

If no fruit basket, order fruit from R/S:)

Lobster night was a seafood platter.

Enjoy your cruise:)

What about the Lobsta?

On our 2/23 cruise we had no bathrobes in our balcony cabin, but there was a fridge in the room and a card asking what kind of fruit we wanted in a basket that would be refreshed. We never filled out the card because if I wanted fruit, I just grabbed some at the garden cafe or great outdoors. I didn't want to have the fruit in my room wasted. No lobster at that point, just that seafood special.

On our 2/23 cruise we had no bathrobes in our balcony cabin, but there was a fridge in the room and a card asking what kind of fruit we wanted in a basket that would be refreshed. We never filled out the card because if I wanted fruit, I just grabbed some at the garden cafe or great outdoors. I didn't want to have the fruit in my room wasted. No lobster at that point, just that seafood special.

A little different from our 3/15 cruise ... not sure what was Latitudes Gold vs. FS 2.0 tho:

- Bathrobes in our obstucted OV cabin (w/o asking ... but we didn't use)

- Lobster Tails on Thurs. night (while in Freeport)

- No card asking about fruit ... however, we did receive a Latitudes Gold perk of a Welcome Aboard Fruit Basket (w/ wine)

Just got off Gem today, we had two balcony cabins on the 9th floor. Bathrobes were in only one cabin, not the other. Only frig was the min-bar in each room. Lobster was on Thursday night. No fruit, or notice of it in either room? I think 2.0 has not been done on the Gem as of yet.

Just got off Gem today, we had two balcony cabins on the 9th floor. Bathrobes were in only one cabin, not the other. Only frig was the min-bar in each room. Lobster was on Thursday night. No fruit, or notice of it in either room? I think 2.0 has not been done on the Gem as of yet.

If you had lobster on Thursday do you remember what was on the menu the first sea day (Sunday)? Do you remember what was on the menu on the first night (Sat)?? I'm trying to decide which night to go to Cagney's.

Archived