Who is going to trun off the lights?

G.M.T.

With the Med leaving on her final cruise fom FLL on 17th. April and the Fortuna on 18th. April what is going to happen to this Costa board?

Hibernate for the summer?

Continue on a low flame?

We all move over to NCL and cause a riot?

Ron

interesting question. i'm about to stop posting on CC altogether because of a (repeatedly) deleted post about my return flight on air france. granted, it was very unvarnished but it was an accurate account of my experience. the hosts won't even tell me why - it has been over a week since i emailed them about it. :mad:

With the Med leaving on her final cruise fom FLL on 17th. April and the Fortuna on 18th. April what is going to happen to this Costa board?

Hibernate for the summer?

Continue on a low flame?

We all move over to NCL and cause a riot?

Ron

Well, Fortuna will be back next year, so perhaps the board will come alive again in a few months. I will miss you all. I think my next cruise will likely be on Carnival because of the timing, so I'll be heading over that way as soon as I'm done with my review and get my pictures posted. the Carnival board is already a riot, so I won't necessarily be causing one :p

Will probably check in to answer questions for a week or two...I will miss you all.

I suppose some will be cruising on Costa overseas this summer, so there will likely be some exchange~probably just not as much fun as this past winter:D

Im still keeping an eye on Costa in the Caribbean for this coming winter but I know that now with buying yearly vacation rental in Aruba there will be no more christmas cruises for our family.

BTW - I have tried repeatedly to enter the draw for the free cruise (summer special I think) in the email that was sent from costa~cant get the link to open up so Im wondering if anyone else has had any success:confused:

Just cos the Caribbean season has been completed, doesn't mean that the fun and games aboard Costa ships has finished.

There will probably be loads more entries from the Far East cruises to come, Marina is on her way home from the Indian Ocean now and Romantica will be on her way home from the Middle East in a couple weeks time.

Then it will be the ups and downs of the Scandinavian & Baltic season to deal with, and the Mediterannean & Canaries to handle...then low and behold, the Caribbean season will start all over again :)

Just cos the Caribbean season has been completed, doesn't mean that the fun and games aboard Costa ships has finished.

There will probably be loads more entries from the Far East cruises to come, Marina is on her way home from the Indian Ocean now and Romantica will be on her way home from the Middle East in a couple weeks time.

Then it will be the ups and downs of the Scandinavian & Baltic season to deal with, and the Mediterannean & Canaries to handle...then low and behold, the Caribbean season will start all over again :)

Ah! The Brits to the rescue.:(

Maybe we should move over to cruisecrtic.co.uk for the summer.

Goldryder, we should decide beforehand who will write the positive / negative review of or Classica cruise for March 2009.

Ron

Hi,

just because winter season in the caribbean is over doesn´t mean you´ll get rid of me. As you can see in my signature, Costa in Europe is an issue for me, as I´ll be cruising onboard Classica in May. So, stay tuned to read my review.

I´m sure there are many users spending at least a shourt cruise in the Med or the Baltic this year. I´m looking foward to read your reviews of cruising european style where it comes from.

Ah! The Brits to the rescue.:(

Maybe we should move over to cruisecrtic.co.uk for the summer.

Goldryder, we should decide beforehand who will write the positive / negative review of or Classica cruise for March 2009.

Ron

I have my Allegra cruise to enjoy first :)

I take each cruise as it comes, I do not go hunting problems and if they occur...well...doesn't worry me, its all part of the great adventure.

The Classica in March & October next year will each have their high points...and to me, just the one low point...which happens on the last morning, knowing that after breakfast I have to get off the ship and go home, back to the bills and reality :(

But one bright spot...I refuse to fly with BA and via Heathrow, so that means I get to fly with my cabin baggage AND with the checked in bag too (which is more than can be said for BA users of Heathrow T5 at the moment) ;)

I have Air France in June, Lufthansa in march 2009 & KLM in October 2009 all organised via Costa and none of the flights go anywhere near Heathrow :D

This board does go into some serious hibernation in the spring and summer months. Generally we get the random thread with questions about caribbean cruises for the next year, or current european cruises. I tell people to return in the fall when the board comes back alive.

Archived