Roll Call: Pride Dec 6-13 and 13-20, 2008

Host Dan

Hello Dan and fellow cruisers!!!

My DH and I will be on the 7 day Dec. 6th sailing!!!! We are so excited to move up the food chain to Seabourn. We love Azamara and Celebrity but have heard that Seabourn is head over the heels better...!!! Can't wait to test it out!!!

Look forward to meeting everyone on board....

Regards,

Janine and John

New Jersey

Hi Janine and John,

Once you go Seabourn, you can never look back!! (you'll see...) :D

Look forward to meeting you!

Host Dan

:) Hi Host Dan,

I've never sailed with Seabourn but my TA has arranged for me to visit the Pride on Wednesday December 17th with a lunch onboard. Would be nice to meet you. Are you still onboard?

I will be sailing on Silversea's Silver Shadow that will be docked next to you on the 17th. I am looking forward to discovering one of the Seabourn ships, I've many positive things about the line.

Keep in touch,

Regards from Canada,

ScottToronto

scottcdn@hotmail.com

• 1 month later...

Anyone get their cruise docs yet??? I believe they should be coming soon.

Starting to get excited....I just packed away my summer clothes as its getting rather chilly here in New Jersey....but I made sure to separate those items that I will take on our cruise.

Anyone else getting antsy for the trip!!!!

Janine

• 1 month later...
Got my docs today!! Just a month away!! :D

Host Dan

I am full of envy. Have a great time.

We still have to wait 5 weeks.

We come on board the Pride in Barbados on the 12th december for 3 weeks.

Hope to see you.

I am full of envy. Have a great time.

We still have to wait 5 weeks.

We come on board the Pride in Barbados on the 12th december for 3 weeks.

Hope to see you.

The 12th?? I think you meant the 13th.. Yes? I look forward to meeting you then! (I'll be at the Skybar watching you all do your lifeboat drill!) :D

Host Dan

I'll certainly be thinking fondly of you enjoying your Caribbean itinerary while I'm on the Legend (at the same time)! Hope you all have a wonderful cruise and I sure wish I could be in two places at once!

P.S. Watch out for that banana boat at your Seabourn barbeque bash....that conk on the head I got last year lasted for quite awhile!

Jane :p

bananas only allowed in BBC's from now on....

The 12th?? I think you meant the 13th.. Yes? I look forward to meeting you then! (I'll be at the Skybar watching you all do your lifeboat drill!) :D

Host Dan

Sorry, we fly and arrive in barbados on the 12th:o

I look forward to the lifeboat drill (It means we are on board!):D:D

Thank you East Coast Jane. Yes, Colada, not coffee. I don't like coffee. You see? It's been a year since I've been on Seabourn and I can't remember the ingredients of the most exotic cocktail on board. I will have to solve that problem, and very soon.

Jane :p

Dan, et al,

Dear Nelson boarded the Pride in Ft Laud on Nov. 11th so please say "hello" to him as I missed seeing him in the Port Terminal ~~~he'll bump up the Sky Bar fun!

Have a grrrreat cruise in the Carib!

Miss Martita B.

Welcome Back Martita!

I'll be sure to say "hello" to Nelson for you!! :)

Host Dan

Dan

You'll also enjoy Lucca, as I believe he'll be aboard.......Kai (Staff Capt.) joined us in Lisboa......as well as Capt. Dexter. "Lulu" will be Hot Man ~~~He's the greatest! I was very impressed with Chef Graeme Cockburn (newly named Odyssey Chef) He's a hoot and of course, an excellent Ex. Chef. Enjoy Ex. Chef Walter's food ~~~! New to Seabourn....... I think Tony (Pastry Chef) will be aboard as well as Rodel, "my soup man." Best soup on the Seven Seas ~~~! Jan Stearman leaves in Barbados so do not know just who will be CD Dec. 6th. Maybe Tony Markey? (Eric will be on the Legend)

You'll have a wonderful time ~~talked to my good friend GP today. You'll certainly enjoy her ~~~

Have a good, safe weekend!

Martita B.

Dan

Yes, this is what I was told....but, as we all know, "things "can change in a minute's notice.

Also, two of my very favorites, Dr. Herra and Nursey Elisabeth! Great fun! I saw more of these two on my 28 day voyage than ever before.......sigh (am slowly feeling better ~~I must! Thanksgiving just a'round the corner!))

Carol Frey (from Austin) will be there (Travel MG) ~~~we're losing Carol to the Odyssey ~~~I think Ex. Housekeeper will be Sally.

Oh....the dining room Wine Steward is grrrrreat: "Momo" ~~what a character! Loads of fun and engergy. Excellent "wine man" (heard he's also moving to the Odyssey)

Dan, think about booking the March 09 Pride Crossing.......it will be the last from Ft Laud to Lisbon. Many Seabourn Sailor's have booked this "The Last Hurrah....for the Pride Castle"

Martita B.

We will be boarding the Pride in Barbados on Dec. 13. Looking forward to seeing you. Last time was March '06. Left the ship in St. Thomas to fly back to Ft. Lauderdale. Chris & Ray

Great! We will see you then! (I'll be all tanned by the time you get on!) :D

Host Dan

Archived