Sensation not available????

Firefly012

Hi All! I tried to go on to Carnival website today as I do every week to get an idea of how many rooms are still available and/or to see if my cruise is booked yet. Well I kept getting this message "A cruise with a match for the selection criteria on previous pages is not currently available. Please select another criteria" Ok, so I figure cruise booked, so out of curiosity, I go to other dates (including those in 2009) and I get the same message. So then I try other ships (maybe it's just a glitch in the website, which has been typical lately) and the 4-5 other ships I try do NOT give me this message, they start to bring me through the process of booking. Now I am really curious, so I go to a popular travel website, which is my fav because they highlight the rooms available in blinking color. But guess what, again, I am having the same problem with the Sensation only. They say "No cruises available to meet your match" and give me other Bahama cruise choices on other carnival ships/cruiselines. What a great way to spend a Saturday morning, huh:o I have gotten so many ?'s answered from CC so far, just wondered if any of you have a clue what's up with the Sensation?

Thanks in advance

Debbi

Archived