Doc Dance - Woo Hoo!

FunShipAddict

I am not sure about that. That REALLY bad storm that hit a little while ago missed us completely. Lucky for us. We leave in exactly 50 days.

We love this area too, but we're considering moving to FL in the next few years to make it more affordable to cruise. Our life goal is to go on at least one cruise a year. If we're in FL it certainly makes that easier!!

Enjoy your cruise!!

Our life goal is to go on at least one cruise a year. If we're in FL it certainly makes that easier!!

Enjoy your cruise!!

Easier and much warmer. I'd love to cruise at least once a year as well.

I'd really love to cruise more than that. I'd love to go twice a year - and I'm gonna start working toward that.

Enjoy your cruise as well!!!

I am not sure about that. That REALLY bad storm that hit a little while ago missed us completely. Lucky for us. We leave in exactly 50 days.

We love this area too, but we're considering moving to FL in the next few years to make it more affordable to cruise. Our life goal is to go on at least one cruise a year. If we're in FL it certainly makes that easier!!

Enjoy your cruise!!

Left Harbor Beach MI (in the Thumb) 6 1/2 years ago for Florida, full time. We have 13 cruises under our belt so far.:):):) Love it!!!

You lucky dawg! I am so jealous...we have those dang e-docs and it's just not the same. I really miss doing my doc dance from the mailbox down the driveway and into the kitchen! Ahhh, those were the days...

I opted for the paper docs for our B2B cruises (TA to Europe and following Med cruise). 28 days until embarkation for the TA. We booked the TA from Orbitz.com (I know------my mistake. Booked with Carnival for the Med cruise).

When should I expect those lovely paper docs? Do they come from Orbitz or Carnival?

I wanna do the dance, too!

TIA

Archived