Is E23 a good cabin?

calidude80

This is my first cruise and got "upgraded" to the Empress deck (from Riveria). I know most of you get balcony rooms...but I don't have that luxury. :o Any details on this room? I believe it's a 6D category.
It's the front of the ship OV,seems to be fine,you should be glad you got an upgraded 2 levels,it's usually just 1.

This is my first cruise and got "upgraded" to the Empress deck (from Riveria). I know most of you get balcony rooms...but I don't have that luxury. :o Any details on this room? I believe it's a 6D category.

Congratulations on your upgrade! We love the upgrade fairy!

We sometimes book inside guarantees, and usually get moved up a deck or two, but then very far forward. Honestly, I would prefer a lower deck and midship to have less motion and be closer to the stairs/elevators.

Where is your cabin? Is it at the front, middle, or back?

Our recent cruise, we booked a 1A (bunk bed room) guarantee. We ended up getting upgraded to an outside, but it was WAAAAY up front. Nice room, but with rough seas, I found myself wishing for the low-down middle cabin.

Anyway, upgrades are usually good. If you booked a guarantee, you should be willing to accept pretty much anything in the same class or above. Don't worry about the cabin...you won't spend much time there anyway.

You're under the main show lounge, in the seating area near the stage.

it is a 6E cat. room towards the front and yes below the seating area of the showroom...i have not stayed in that area but i have stayed on that deck (good location as far as decks go) you might gets some noise from the shows i am not sure about that, but its looks like it should be a quiet location other wise.

good plan is to be at the shows so you can enjoy them and not be bothered by them....Enjoy your cruise and let us know how it went when you get back:)

it is a 6E cat. room towards the front and yes below the seating area of the showroom...i have not stayed in that area but i have stayed on that deck (good location as far as decks go) you might gets some noise from the shows i am not sure about that, but its looks like it should be a quiet location other wise.

good plan is to be at the shows so you can enjoy them and not be bothered by them....Enjoy your cruise and let us know how it went when you get back:)

You mean Cat 6D... ;) :D

There are no 6E's on the Paradise, but a 4E on that ship is on the Verandah deck

Archived