Could I wear these shoes with this skirt?

Sandi149

CUTE shoes!!!!!!!

LOL someone else just asked my about my little guy in another thread...

Yes that is my little man Spyro, he's a Yorkie Terrier, 6 years old, 7 pounds, had him since 8 weeks so he really is my little boy. He's THEE sweetest little man in the world, definitely a mama's boy. Not a yappy ankle biter, just a sweet little dude who just wants to be with people and get cookies. He loves everyone and everything, just wants to play and make ppl happy. I'm taking him to visit my hub's gram in the nursing home after lunch today, he makes the day of the folks who live there. In the works for getting him certified as a therapy dog :)

Ok, time to stop gushing about my little man...can't tell I dig him or anything, huh? LOL!

Spyro, you're a DOLLFACE!!! My parents just adopted a little dude sort like that (probably a Cairn Terrier/Border terrier mix), named Clayton. He's a hoot and a half! The only problem they are having with him is he likes to walk across the kitchen table. :eek:

:p The guy in my avatar (the infamous Sirius Bloo) is also a therapy dog of sorts - he goes to the elementary school where I work. He is a Reading Assistance Dog. He sits with kids and they practice reading aloud to him. It's supposed to help kids read because the dog is not judgmental if they struggle or make mistakes.

OK...I'm done hijacking your skirt/shoe thread, Sandi! Those black mules are maximum cute! ;)

Jane,

I have a Yorkie too. She is the best dog I have ever had. :D My husband says...often...that he wants to come back as a Yorkie....that way he would get the attention that she does. Murphy has her own little wardrobe and she loves to have her hair brushed and "fixed". She things everyones goal in life is to tell her how cute she is.

Sandi, with a skirt that full, I'd go with a fitted wrap top. Along the lines of this:

It is from Ann Taylor

Blue Herons, I can't see the image, can you post it again please.

I do have a nice black top that I ordered with the skirt. The picture is no longer on their website because they sold out, otherwise I would show you.

Spyro, you're a DOLLFACE!!! My parents just adopted a little dude sort like that (probably a Cairn Terrier/Border terrier mix), named Clayton. He's a hoot and a half! The only problem they are having with him is he likes to walk across the kitchen table. :eek:

:p The guy in my avatar (the infamous Sirius Bloo) is also a therapy dog of sorts - he goes to the elementary school where I work. He is a Reading Assistance Dog. He sits with kids and they practice reading aloud to him. It's supposed to help kids read because the dog is not judgmental if they struggle or make mistakes.

OK...I'm done hijacking your skirt/shoe thread, Sandi! Those black mules are maximum cute! ;)

I just hope the shoes are comfortable. All the really nice shoes, hurt me. :( They haven't invented a shoe that is comfortable for me.....LOL!! :D

Archived