Hilton in Seattle

I've been reading many, many posts regarding the hotels in Seattle. I don't think anyone has mentioned the Hilton on University and 6th Ave. (I think). Does anyone have any experience using this hotel they'd like to share. Also, is it close to Pike Place Market? Any idea how far to Pier 66 from there. Thanks to anyone who takes the time to answer. I don't know how I would ever plan a cruise without all the help I get on these boards.

I've been reading many, many posts regarding the hotels in Seattle. I don't think anyone has mentioned the Hilton on University and 6th Ave. (I think). Does anyone have any experience using this hotel they'd like to share. Also, is it close to Pike Place Market? Any idea how far to Pier 66 from there. Thanks to anyone who takes the time to answer. I don't know how I would ever plan a cruise without all the help I get on these boards.

You can walk to both Pike Place Market and Pier 66 from the Hilton. It is about 5 blocks West and 2-3 blocks north to the Market.

From there, to get to Pier 66, go down in the elevator to waterfront level, and head north about 5-6 more blocks. Total distance from the hotel a little over 1.5 miles.

Thanks, this is great news. Since no one had mentioned it, I was beginning to wonder if I had made the right choice. Being that its as close as you say, I did! I work for the US Govt. and was able to get a pretty good rate for the night before our cruise in July. Thanks for your quick response.

I had asked some quiestions here previously about this hotel and ended up reserving it for our upcoming trip...I think part of the reason it gets less attention here is that its a little more expensive than most of tjhe other hotels people look for pre/post cruise

Archived