New Princess Brochure UK 2009

qm2lover

Hi

The Princess Cruises for 2009 are now available to look at online in the UK. Last time I looked there were no prices yet.

I was just wondering if these cruises are available in the USA already and what the prices are for cruisers from the USA? Can you already book these cruises in the USA?

These cruises are not available to book until somewhere around 20 April here in the UK.

The only prices I have, from travel agents, are for the 4 Round Britain cruises and I would be interested to know if these are similar to USA prices for cruise only or do they only come as a package with flights included?

Crown Princess M grade inside cabin on the following dates

3928 24 Aug £1007pp

3923 25June £944pp

3925 19 July £1007pp

3927 12Aug £1007pp

I was just interested.

Thank you in advance for any comments.

Hi

The Princess Cruises for 2009 are now available to look at online in the UK. Last time I looked there were no prices yet.

I was just wondering if these cruises are available in the USA already and what the prices are for cruisers from the USA? Can you already book these cruises in the USA?

These cruises are not available to book until somewhere around 20 April here in the UK.

The only prices I have, from travel agents, are for the 4 Round Britain cruises and I would be interested to know if these are similar to USA prices for cruise only or do they only come as a package with flights included?

3928 24 Aug £1007pp

3923 25June £944pp

3925 19 July £1007pp

3927 12Aug £1007pp

I was just interested.

I am in Canada and on our Princess Website I converted July 19th 'M' and it is 960 pounds UK.......so only 40 pounds cheaper. on the Canadian website

....Heather Dual UK/CAN

Hi

3928 24 Aug £1007pp

3923 25June £944pp

3925 19 July £1007pp

3927 12Aug £1007pp

I was just interested.

Cruises in the U.S. are not sold with flights. You can book your air with the cruiseline, but buying air on your own is usually much cheaper.

Pia

Archived