Constellation Cabin 8168

adjen

I was recently offered a FV cabin (9197) but declined it as I like my CC cabin better- I think. There are only two of us and I want the CC perks especially the breakfast menu. We will also earn 2 Credits as CC cruiser. I have an aft on deck 8 and I also think I like this location better- no chair scraping from above. Finally, I didn't like the idea of a metal railing and not being able to see the water from my lounge chair. I was afraid that I could be upgraded again and don't want to loose my aft cabin. Do you think I made a mistake?

Kathy

Hi kreemmer,

We were worried about loosing our CC class benefits as well so we asked Celebrity about it. We were specifically told that FV cabins come with the all the CC class benefits. If you look at the position of the FV cabins it makes sense as they are pretty much surrounded by CC class cabins.

Mark

Mark,

I would check it out with Celebrity and or your travel agent. I agree that their position would make you think that FV cabins get the same perks as CC but I don't think that is the case. I was told by Celebrity, ( I asked my travel agent to call), that FV cabins are not CC. This has been discussed several times on these boards also and I am pretty sure they are not. Even on Celebrity's web site they are listed as a separate category not under CC. Just check it out to be sure I wouldn't want you to be disappointed.

Kathy

Hi kreemmer,

We were worried about loosing our CC class benefits as well so we asked Celebrity about it. We were specifically told that FV cabins come with the all the CC class benefits. If you look at the position of the FV cabins it makes sense as they are pretty much surrounded by CC class cabins.

Mark

Whoever told u that at Celebrity is wrong. You don't get the CC benefits in the FV cabin. We just had one this past February. We had a corner FV so I would take that over any of the CC cabins though:D .

Hi kreemmer,

Mark

Another classic case of misinformation from Celebrity reps. Make them put that in writing and then good luck in getting your cabin steward to deliver the CC perks. FV cabins are not CC. We had friends who were in a corner FV on our last cruise--they were lucky if they could get the steward to make up the room, much less deliver CC perks. Shoot, even if you're in a CC cabin, it's sometimes tough to get all the perks.

Archived