Help Needed - Car Services - FLL/POM

jmichael110

I have seen many of these threads and figured this was the place to go for advice. Here's our booked plans and some vauge ideas, hopefully my fellow Cruise Critic members and fill in the blanks for me.

DW and I are flying into FLL on 5/24. We plan to take a taxi from FLL to our hotel, the Best Western Oceanfront Resort in Bal Harbor. We have reservations for dinner at Emeril's Miami Beach that night and plan to cab it to and from.

In the morning, we have another couple and their 2 1/2 year old who are staying at the same hotel and we need to get all 5 of us to the POM, preferably in some sort of private car at a reasonable price.

Post cruise DW and I need to get back to FLL and from what I have read, there are plenty of shared shuttles at $20/pp available that will be fine with us.

I guess my biggest question is, what is a good, reliable and fairly cheap way to get 4 adults, 1 child and luggage from Bal Harbor to POM.

Sorry for the length and thanks in advance for the advice.

Archived