Is this enough time?

krisjan76

once again, thanks for all the helpful info and suggestions here.

i booked jetblue into FLL for an AM flight on the day of our cruise and take a shuttle over the the port of miami. for our return flight, we are flying southwest out of miami intl.

even counting the $100 cancellation fee we had to pay american airlines, we still saved $200 :D from the first time we booked tickets.

now we've got more money to spend on excursions or a nice limo ride to the ship to start our cruise off right.

i can't say how helpful you guys have been. i'll make sure to recommend my friend come here first and read up before booking their first cruise.

American has been having a lot of cancellations lately. It would be a shame to miss a cruise because they have to catch up on inspections. You made a good. Choice. We have to leave Seattle on a Thursday and fly all night and arrive in Miami on Friday. We don't cruise until Saturday so we have hours to kill. Tickets were free so we can live with it. Enjoy your cruise

This is the information I recently received from my TA regarding when you must be on board by:

Recent changes made by U.S. Customs and Border Protection require all cruise ships departing from U.S. Ports to provide a complete passenger manifest prior to sailing. To meet this requirement cruise lines are now requiring all guests to be on board the cruise ship at least 90 minutes before the ship's scheduled departure. Please review your travel plans to ensure you have enough time to board your cruise in time.

Archived