Carnival excursion, Carribean extravaganza

coco6

I was wondering if this excursion thru carnival called

"Caribbean Pirates Extravaganza" has anytime spent on the beach for some swimming? if so which beach do they stop at?

I was on carnival's website and when I pulled up this excursion, they did not have a symbol for swimming.

any information on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

My husband and I went on this excursion in August '07 when we were on the Destiny. There is some beach time, not nearly enough as what we would have liked, but anytime I can be in the Carribean water is fine by me! I believe we had about an hour on the beach, the excusion for us was well worth it. The ship is not only from "Pirates," but was also the ship used when Roots was filmed. The captain and his crew were very hospitable. Please becareful with the Rum Punch...there were some ladies who didn't know their limit...and I will say it was not PRETTY at all. We met a young man whose name is David who is trying to sell his artwork...very impressive and had we had extra cash with us I would have purchased one; T-shirts are sold by the crew.

I hope this helps.

Lisa

yes it helps, thank you. I will tell my husband, we were hoping for a longer beach stay but we might consider booking a tour that will take us to Jalousie bay instead.

Archived