Checking Cases of Bottled Water In on MSC

earthfaries

Not necessary. The tap water is excellent. You can bring a couple of bottles and refill them (and chill them in the refrigerator in your cabin).

Thank you, that's good to know...but it is neccessary for me, I'm extremely sensitive to the tastes of chemicals in the water and probably won't like the water on board and don't want to take a chance!

If anyone has checked water in their luggage, or taken some on board, I'd love to hear your experience!

We did exactly that on the Lirica last Christmas. We bought 24 bottles of water before boarding and just split them out into our 4 suitcases. It worked out perfectly. Had bottled water with us everywhere and much cheaper than paying the $2.50 each.

We did exactly that on the Lirica last Christmas. We bought 24 bottles of water before boarding and just split them out into our 4 suitcases. It worked out perfectly. Had bottled water with us everywhere and much cheaper than paying the $2.50 each.

That's a good idea splitting it up into different suitcases. Glad to hear there were no problems! Thanks:)

We bought bottled water and soda in Marseille and brought it on with no problem.

It is highly recommended as MSC is very stingy with the included drinks on meals.

Breakfast: Coffee, Tea, Milk, Water, "Fruit Juice" (More like tang).

Lunch: Water. (The first day my wife asked the server for tea, water and soda.... near $10 because we didn't know it was not included in the meal.)

Dinner: Nada drop.

Every night at dinner we bought two 75 cc bottles for 2.60 Euro each. I should add MSC gave us a free water coupon book good for 7 bottles.

Archived