Travelex or Travelsafe

pajammies

Travelex is PRIMARY coverage for all conditions. TravelSafe is SECONDARY coverage for medical. You will have to turn any claim into your primary health insurance carrier, have it denied, then turn the same paperwork into TravelSafe.

If for no other reason, filing one claim is certainly easier than filing two.

I purchase TravelexLite for ALL my travel (and I travel a lot internationally for business). I have had to file a claim. With proper documentation, they were very prompt with payment.

Travelex is PRIMARY coverage for all conditions. TravelSafe is SECONDARY coverage for medical. You will have to turn any claim into your primary health insurance carrier, have it denied, then turn the same paperwork into TravelSafe.

I purchase TravelexLite for ALL my travel (and I travel a lot internationally for business). I have had to file a claim. With proper documentation, they were very prompt with payment.

Oh goodness, see I didn't even notice that. I hate doing this kind of stuff I'm always afraid I'll miss something and get screwed in the end. But thank you for noticing for me.:D Sounds like Tavelex is a good one.

Do you purchase a yearly travel policy or one trip at a time? I'm trying to decide which will be best for us since we'll be traveling more than we have in the past (in the US and out) after DH retires :) .

Thanks,

Archived