Concierge Class 1a vs. Balcony 2a difference?

renachai

renachai-Check out Azamara's website or call them directly. There is no "Concierge Class" on Azamara's ships. Are you sure you haven't booked on Celebrity? If your Travel Agent sent you the "itinerary" perhaps they made a mistake.

The information is accurate about the differences between 1A and 2A - location, location. And there is no Concierge Class on Azamara. Every cabin has butler service, however, and all cabins receive a complimentary, large bottle of water at the beginning of the cruise. There is also a carafe in the room that our butler filed two or three times a day with ice water and we found that quite satisfactory. If you like to take bottled water with you on excursions, buy the small size (sold on board as you exit the ship for an excursion - or purchase before you arrive) - and fill it with water from the carafe before you leave the ship. Each cabin also receives daily tea service or canapes - ON REQUEST. When we initially asked for this we were told that we had to be in the room when it was delivered (around 4:30) or they wouldn't leave it. After a few days they were wiling to leave things if we weren't there. Don't ask me what that's all about - maybe just a way to ensure that things are being wasted.

Supplier:AZAMARA CRUISESSail Date: May 16, 2008Ship:JOURNEYNights:16Destination:Northern CapitalsReturn date:Jun 1, 2008 Embark:Barcelona, SpainCategory:1A - Concierge Class Disembark:Copenhagen, DenmarkDining:Open Seating - Confirmed

I just copied and pasted this directly from my itinerary. I will have to call and verify directly through Azamara. Most likely my travel agent made a mistake. :confused:

Supplier:AZAMARA CRUISESSail Date: May 16, 2008Ship:JOURNEYNights:16Destination:Northern CapitalsReturn date:Jun 1, 2008 Embark:Barcelona, SpainCategory:1A - Concierge Class Disembark:Copenhagen, DenmarkDining:Open Seating - Confirmed

I just copied and pasted this directly from my itinerary. I will have to call and verify directly through Azamara. Most likely my travel agent made a mistake. :confused:

Everyone on Azamara receives the service , and better, that we did on Oceania in Concierge, and we were on Quest this past Dec. in a 1A, and even the inside cabins has the same great service, and canapes etc, plus ":) butler" Only difference is in the location. Deck 7 & 8 are all1A and 6 is "B", even the balconies are all the smae size until the SS.

Archived