Are waiters the same or different each night in My Time dining?

For the first time we are trying My Time dining on the Freedom in May. Our daughter is 11 and always loves the server because she gets to know them and they treat her well. Will we get a new server each night? If we get one we enjoy can we request him or her?

For the first time we are trying My Time dining on the Freedom in May. Our daughter is 11 and always loves the server because she gets to know them and they treat her well. Will we get a new server each night? If we get one we enjoy can we request him or her?

You may request a waiter if you wish. Here is the link that gives you all the details about My Time Dining:)

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=open_seating&topic=email&subTopic=openseat&requestor=arn

We tried this on the Serenade a couple of weeks ago and loved it. We had early then switched to this, we made a reservation for the next day after eating, same time 6:45. We did ask for the same servers, no problem, we only sat with other people 2x which was fine with us. We always had great service too.

Thanks to everyone....I am very excited about this change. Here is my next question. It says you can reserve your time once you get on board. Do you make a new reservation each day or do they encourage you to reserve for the whole week after you look at your schedule?

Also, any recommendations for great servers on the FOS that participate in this new program?

Thanks to everyone....I am very excited about this change. Here is my next question. It says you can reserve your time once you get on board. Do you make a new reservation each day or do they encourage you to reserve for the whole week after you look at your schedule?

Also, any recommendations for great servers on the FOS that participate in this new program?

You can make reservations daily or not make reservations at all (we did both). All of the servers we had were terrific. I would just see which waiter you get the first night and, if you like them, stick with them the rest of the week. Personally, we enjoyed having a different waiter each night. Gave us a different country to talk about every night.

Archived