Destiny - self-service laundry?

I've just had a look at the deck plans on destiny and can't see any self-service laundry rooms. Does anyone know if there are any? I've only been on the Spirit and Celebration before which do have them - and very useful too!

You're not supposed to use travel irons so I guess if necessary, there will be a laundry service available. I'll just have to be extra careful with the packing! I haven't yet had the courage to try the 'roll everything up' method.

Hi Kruzseeka,

Unfortunatly there are no self service laundry facilities on Destiny. However if you see your cabin steward, they will get any washing or ironing done for a reasonable fee. Was on Destiny at Easter and this was certainly the case then. Hope this helps, enjoy your cruise, we did.

Cheers Chris

Thanks, Chris. Looking forward to our trip - first one on Destiny, but we're big fans of Thomson for value for money, service and entertainment so I'm hoping it will be as good as the others we've done. I'll try the steward and laundry service if the creases don't drop out! Thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey - Just to let you know I was on Destiny Last year and on the lido deck there was a self service laundry....we didn't use it but, we did take a look at it. It's hard to use because you need to be at sea....and since the itinerary is so crazy for this trip there really isn't much opportunity....but I know it is there!

Laura:)

Archived