Where does our ship dock?

cheznandy

Hi there:)

Hoping someone will be able to help me. We are cruising on the P&O Pacific Dawn (ex Regal Princess) and need to know which bay we will tender into at Moorea. P&O Australia hasnt cruised to Tahiti for 25 years, so no use asking on the P&O board:rolleyes:

I assumed that because P&O and Princess are owned by Carnival it might be the same bay as the Tahitian Princess, but I dont know which one that is either:o :o

We have a private tour booked and need to arrange a meeting place, he has suggested the Kaveka hotel, and I know thats in Cooks bay.......

I will contact P&O office, but doubt they could tell me, thanks to anyone who has any idea:)

Chez

xx

Most likely it will be Cook's, but it could depend on what other ships are there that day, if any.

But your tour guide should be adaptable enough to pick you up at either location, since both the TP and the PG tend to anchor in both Cooks and Oponohu from time to time.

Most likely it will be Cook's, but it could depend on what other ships are there that day, if any.

But your tour guide should be adaptable enough to pick you up at either location, since both the TP and the PG tend to anchor in both Cooks and Oponohu from time to time.

Thanks for your reply Wendy:) The Gaugin will be in Rangiora and the Tahtian Princess in Alaska on the day we are in Moorea. I called P&O and they said probably Oponohu.........but they cant be sure and said to find out on board.

Chez

xx

Thanks for your reply Wendy:) The Gaugin will be in Rangiora and the Tahitian Princess in Alaska on the day we are in Moorea. I called P&O and they said probably Oponohu.........but they cant be sure and said to find out on board.

Chez

xx

Cooks Bay is a little more difficult at the entry. They probably will use Oponohu as it is straight in and out at the reef entry.

Thanks for your replies:)

Wendy, I am not bothered which one it is, as I havent been to either:p

I have contacted our guide, and as we have him for a tour the day before in Papeete, I said I would find out on board the ship and let him know then. He is taking his van over by ferry that morning, and was a little confused as he hadnt heard of our ship before!! Both bays sound beautiful and either will do me:D ............only 6 weeks to go!!!

Chez

xx

Archived