Celebrity Credit Card

knitpurl

Does anyone know of any credit cards that offer rewards for one way airline tickets? This would be very handy for repositioning cruises where you fly into one city and return from another. I've got points with UA Mileage Plus but there only for round trip tickets.:confused:

How many points do you need to obtain on board credit? I have the Celebrity credit card but have never cashed in any of my points and want to try to use some of them on my cruise in October? How does it work?

Tamara

How many points do you need to obtain on board credit? I have the Celebrity credit card but have never cashed in any of my points and want to try to use some of them on my cruise in October? How does it work?

Tamara

For every 5000 pts., you'd receive $50.00 OBC.

We now charge everything we can on our X AMEX card. Usually when we cruise we have around 25,000 points to cash in=$250.00. That about covers our tips.

Then we have the X Shareholder benefit= $250 for a 14 day cruise (shich we usually take).

That's $500 in OBC's, pretty nice.

Our TA also gives us an OBC, as well as sometimes booking while on the ship.

You can't go wrong...it all adds up.

Now, we have never used the X AMEX credits toward booking points for air.

So many times we have found that the seats on particular flights are not available for point holders.:mad:

Tamara

...be careful and check the "age" of your credits, as they will expire after a certain time frame if not used.

Archived