Condition of Infinity

longduo

We are considering a cruise on Infinity in October. I see that it will be in drydock for 2 weeks in November.

Does anyone know what the drydock work will involve? Will we be sorry to sail on this ship shortly before the drydock if there are major things needing work or repair? We have never sailed on Infinity before.

Longduo

We were on Infinity in January for a two week South America trip. Was our first time on Celebrity. The ship seemed to be in great shape, didn't notice any wear and tear except the chairs on the balcony were a bit used looking!! If you like martinis you've gotta check out their Martini Bar, it's a great place for a pre/post dinner drink....very good service and lots of like minded people!!

My guess is to change 3 inner rooms that were inserted into the Notes area to a more lucrative venue. And I hope they insert a lift into the T pool and a cool water pool. We're thinking Alaska next May and after our Valpariso to FFL that just ended I'm not paying for $90 massages when I can get two weeks of warm, high powered water to my aching shoulders for the same price.

Otherwise the ship seemed in very good condition. The new food management thing still needs work on some of the menu items but..

We are considering a cruise on Infinity in October. I see that it will be in drydock for 2 weeks in November.

Does anyone know what the drydock work will involve? Will we be sorry to sail on this ship shortly before the drydock if there are major things needing work or repair? We have never sailed on Infinity before.

Longduo

There is another thread on the dry dock topic that might help. Check out http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=706548&highlight=Infinity+Dry+Dock

Smooth sailing!

Joni

Archived